Thursday 15 July 2021

Common

Here's a pub that I walk past numerous times every week, but have never been in.  I rectified that omission with a visit to Common in Huyton's shopping precinct this afternoon:

(Picture taken last year.)

Inside I found a very well done stylish conversion of a former bank.  Actually, it was my bank, and I think I'd rather have access to a local branch than this bar.  (I ensured this problem would never happen again by moving to a bank which has no branches at all!).

The menu looks rather good and most of the three or four customers were eating, it wasn't very busy at four on a Thursday but I imagine it's a lot more popular later.

No real ale, unsurprisingly, so I had something tasty from Staropramen, promptly served by a friendly barman/waiter.

No comments:

Post a Comment